Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Known-Working 2L D-Jet Parts - SOLD, 1974, Prefer selling as a package
GregAmy
post Apr 7 2020, 10:38 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,565
Region Association: North East States

SOLD, thank you. - GA

Ok, gang. I just finished up the design and installation of a Microsquirt in my '74 2L*. While I gave thought to keeping them, I've instead decided to sell off my D-Jet parts.

I'd prefer to sell this all as a package, one box, one shipment. If no one shows interest then I'll consider coming back and parting out.

$750 for the whole shebang, shipping included within CONUS. Can also pickup in Middletown CT (bring a local IPA with you.)

What you will get
  • Complete ECU with wiring harness. Yes, it's a crunchy 45-yr-old harness, but it was known-working when removed. Bad powdercoating included at no charge.
  • "0 280 100 043" MPS, rebuilt by Chris Foley/Tangerine Racing the summer of 2018 and modified with the screws in back for tuning. This set me back $450 for the rebuild.
  • Four green injectors. These were tested a few years ago by Chris Foley when I rescued this car from the doldrums...one was replaced with good-used.
  • An additional green injector of unknown quality, was in the parts boxes that came with the car
  • Four new injector electrical boots from 914 Rubber.
  • TPS. It has been a few years, but I do remember getting into the group buy for the repro TPS switches when someone started doing them. I'll toss in my chintzy wiring harness for setting the idle (three wires inserted into an OE TPS terminal plug. You won't be impressed.)
  • CHT sensor. I know it is good because the car would start just fine cold then die 3 minutes later...like they all do (there's workarounds for that).
  • Two IAT sensors, one of unknown quality (came from parts stash)
  • Cold Start Valve. Presumed good, but I never used it b/c the thermoswitch was damaged (see below. Plus, I don't drive my 914 when it's below freezing outside...have you experienced this function called "heat" in these cars? Neither have I.)
  • CSV thermoswitch, but the eletrical terminal is broken off at the housing. I don't know if it's functional or salvageable.
  • "0 231 174 011" DJet distributor with pickup points and Pertronix. Relatively new cap, rotor, wires. D-Jet trigger points no longer available, your alternative is a $450 1-2-3 disty.
  • Bosch Blue coil
  • "0 280 160 102" Decel Valve
  • Fuel pressure regulator
  • Looks like a fuel cut-off valve? Three fuel hoses and a vac hose. Bosch "0 280 100 206"
  • Oil separator
What you will *not* get
  • Auxiliary air valve. Mine died and I never replaced it. I just zipped the throttle for a few minutes until it warmed up enough to idle on its own
  • D-Jet plenum, runners, and throttle body. I reused those in my Microsquirt design.
  • D-Jet camshaft. Doesn't matter, you don't want it anyway.
Hit me if you have questions...

GA

*More info on that project here. If you're "TL;DR" then don't bother selecting the link... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

https://tgadrivel.blogspot.com/2020/03/on-m...914-part-1.html

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
seanpaulmc
post Apr 7 2020, 10:48 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,649
Region Association: South East States

I'll take it.
PM will follow.

-Sean
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:34 PM