Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danmar Went out of Business ?
euro911
post May 22 2020, 07:36 PM
Post #1

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

I ordered a sliding jack plate for my Danmar D7 lift from ASE a month ago. I called them today looking for shipping status and was informed that Danmar had gone out of business about the same time that I placed my order (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

What angered me most, was that ASE didn't bother to inform me back then, although they said my CC wasn't charged for the purchase (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

The rep I spoke with is looking to see if another manufacturer's jack plate has the same dimensions (37.5" width) that'll work with my D7 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mepstein
post May 22 2020, 07:47 PM
Post #2

914-6 GT in waiting

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

SANTA PAULA, Calif. — BendPak Holdings L.L.C. has acquired certain garage-equipment and tool assets from Garage Equipment Supply Inc., including the Dannmar, MaxJax and Garage Equipment Supply equipment brands.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:23 AM