Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> OFFER: Replacement / Fitting of Earlier Model Bumpers, Remove and Replace Bumpers
MFejsa
post Jun 13 2020, 12:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,178
Region Association: None

Hi, I have a 1974 model (914) which was fitted with 75-76 rubber bumpers (see attached). The car is going to be shipped to the Middle East at the start of July and is currently at a shipping companies warehouse in Richmond, CA.

I have recently purchased a set (front and rear) bumpers which have been sent to the warehouse, which I intended to fit to the car as the bumpers currently fitted are not the correct bumpers for the car.

I believe that these rubber bumpers sell for anywhere between $230-250 each on ebay.

As these bumpers will be removed from the car, I will have no purpose for them and will be unable to sell from them within the Gulf. I am offering anyone in the group the opportunity to acquire (at no cost) these bumpers in exchange for proper fitment of my recently purchased metal bumpers (see pic) to the car.

However, in order to fit the metal bumpers you will need to provide the dog bones (x4) for front and back and bolts to install them.

I would need these fitted before end of June.

If interested, please message me.

Regards

Michael

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 08:58 PM