Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Today’s Road Trip...914 Hunting, Thought I’d share my morning looking at a rusty 73
Tush
post Jun 28 2020, 09:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,433
Region Association: Canada

Hi guys,

Thought I would share a little video as a follow up to my first post here regarding help to identify the engine in this 73 914.

Almost a 5 hour return trip to go see the car but I thought it would be educational for me so I don’t consider it time wasted. Good to see these cars up close and personal finally.

Here it is!

https://youtu.be/ymane9Ck8vI

Cheers
Tush
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Frankvw
post Jun 29 2020, 04:27 AM
Post #2

working on my first 914 !

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,896
Region Association: Europe

wow, if you take on this as a project you have something to do for a long period. Before it looks like that ready-to-build shell in your garage...it will take a lot of time, energy, money and frustration ! But maybe this is something to get rid of stress for you, who knows ? (although you do not appear to be stressed in the video (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )
I think there are better starting points out there !
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:32 PM