Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS - Selling Early 914 parts, 914 parts, Interior, Gas Tank
Cupomeat
post Jun 30 2020, 08:29 PM
Post #1

missing my NY 914 in VA

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,376
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Hey 914 World, selling a stash of parts for a friend. I'll keep adding parts as I clean them up, inspect and take pictures:
1. Early Set of Tan (apparently Cinnamon) interior: Good back pad with one small tear. Edges need to be re-glued, no breaking of the back pad card - Asking $500 or BO includes the following:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
- Driver Sear - includes the slider. In good shape. Small pull at the seam and small hole in left bolster (shown in pics) otherwise in very good shape.
Attached Image
Attached Image
- Passenger Seat, good shape, just need to glue back down the edges.
Attached Image
- Driver Door pocket - Some damage at the bottom corner, but repairable.
Attached Image
Attached Image
- IN addition, I have the driver door card with Tan Vinyl, included. The Vinyl is very god, but the steel top section is rusted. Could be transferred to another door card or restored.

2. Early Stainless Door sills (5x) and lower door Trim (3x) - $10 each
They are all straight and I'll clean the two darker ones before shipping.
Attached Image

3. Fuel Tank - Small surface rust on front pad mounting, otherwise very good shape - $50
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Please PM Me and local delivery/pickup in DC/NoVA area preferred but will ship at cost of buyer. Let me know if you want more pics or details.
MORE TO COME
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2024 - 10:38 PM