Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hagerty insurance, 914
VaccaRabite
post Aug 2 2020, 08:45 AM
Post #21

En Garde!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,435
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I would not rent it.
But I pretty much let anyone drive it who wants to, so long I have known them for at least 5 minutes. Or 30 seconds if they seem pretty good.

But I also give parts away for free to people who need them and do other stupid things. :shrug:

Zach
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Amphicar770
post Aug 2 2020, 10:58 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,639
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I would never rent out any of my card to a stranger. I have let other "car guy" friends drive my 914 and they in turn have let me drive their far more expensive / rare vehicles.

I've had Hagerty for many years as they are the only classic insurance Co who will cover Amphicars while being used in the water. Far more important than price is what happens when you have a claim. From my own experience, and those of others, Hagerty goes above and beyond in such instances. This is not the case with all of the other companies.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:57 PM