Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Interesting GT Project
Craigers17
post Aug 1 2020, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,317
Region Association: South East States

This one looks kinda interesting, depending how you feel about salvage/untitled cars. Not sure about the unistrut in the frunk though or the door gaps.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/d/ph...7169238314.html

No affiliation.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Aug 1 2020, 04:54 PM
Post #2

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I’m pretty sure that once belonged (was built by) to a world member.
+Quote Post
G e o r g e
post Aug 2 2020, 01:15 AM
Post #3

Dr

Member No.: 4,832
Region Association: None

My Webpage

My Webpage

plenty more

search Dark Knight and Member T h o m a s
+Quote Post
ssuperflyoldguy
post Aug 2 2020, 02:34 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 19,364
Region Association: None

Man, if that was local, that would be my speedster fix, I think I almost have anough parts to put a 2.0 together - but it’s missing a lot of stuff now

“...and it's progress over the last year and half, the craftsmanship is second to none. Thomas' description nor the photos do this car justice. The attention to detail is amazing, almost every single part installed on that car is either NOS or completely rebuilt. The S calipers were hand polished and re-anodized, new stainless pistons etc, all new bearings, a really cool one-off all stainless muffler, custom stiffening throughout, all steel headlight delete front hood (provision for headlights to be mounted separately), all suspension parts have been powder coated, original 6 transmission completely rebuilt, brand new (just mounted a month ago) Dunlap tires... the list goes on and on. The chopped windshield gives the car a really aggressive look, the rear targa bar was also modify to match the new height of the windshield, kind of like the new Porsche Speedster, this is a fair weather car that just needs to have the final assembly complete. The engine runs perfectly, brakes are hooked up and bled, clutch cable hooked up etc... Really cool project for the right person, if you're interested, start a dialog with Thomas, he'll fill you in on all the details...”
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:18 AM