Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> *******Porsche Hauler********
ric birks
post Aug 13 2020, 01:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,864
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

************No longer available.*********** Sweet 1977 Grumman step van with a 10,000 GVW. Porsche hauler! This thing is great for picking up and transporting your favorite collectable Porsche. I'm currently using it as a parts storage bin. Better than a trailer as it's completely mobil and oh what fun to drive! 0 to 60 in ----- who knows! Could also be used as a food truck as they are very popular these days or a Van life mini motor condo. The sky is the limit. Im moving and my sweet wife isn't as attached to it as I am. Funny how that works. Treasures inside are available as well. Mostly Porsche, VW parts. Anyways, thanks for looking. Available for $4999.04 and located in Highland, Utah for another 14 days. Then who knows. Ric. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sunglasses.gif) Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:31 PM