Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rear trunk lowest point..., Is there supposed to be "Wurth" type putty in the joint?
second wind
post Aug 14 2020, 04:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,543
Region Association: Southern California

Hello out there....really appreciate the brain trust available to us 914 owners via this wonderful site....thank you very much Sir Andy.....so in the rear trunk at the lowest point where water would always settle I am cleaning out the rust of 47 years. I am finding some putty like substance in the lowest joint crevice.....is this factory or did someone do a repair back there? Just would like to know so my repair can be correct. And by the way, I have used Por 15 before with great success but have never used the "Metal Ready" they also sell that came with my kit....anyone have experience using this product? Tips would be appreciated...thank you very much.
All the best,
gg
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 08:30 AM