Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V « < 18 19 20  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> West Coast Ramble (WCR) 2020, ..... let's do it! November 5-8
23e Heure
post Nov 16 2020, 01:39 PM
Post #381

Busy overtaking 911s

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,057
Region Association: England

Simply amazing!

Try as I might, I couldn't invent a reason for a business trip out to LA from UK to be there and tag along.
You guys know sure how to do it right... Respect!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Nov 16 2020, 01:52 PM
Post #382

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 15 2020, 10:39 PM) *

What a great event Thank you everyone for doing such a great job putting this event together. Sung had a great time at the event and the quintessential WCR experience working on his car right up to the time to get on the road and then some. He made the 900 mile roundtrip drive in his V8 outlaw.
I ended up going to meet some friends in San Francisco Sunday morning to go down to Santa Cruz. It was a bonus day of driving ending with a visit to check out a 914-6 tribute. Hopefully we will be seeing them at the next WCR.
Got to spend some time with @tagaboy Chris and really check out his masterpiece in progress (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) Got some rest and then up early Monday for the long drive home.
It has been a rough week since I made it home but I will get more photos up as I can.

Great stuff Matt!

Is the lady in the Silvia going to pass along a folded note with "WWW.914RUBBER.COM" on it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Matty900
post Nov 16 2020, 02:58 PM
Post #383

Member No.: 18,454
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Great stuff Matt!

Is the lady in the Silvia going to pass along a folded note with "WWW.914RUBBER.COM" on it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) Too funny Andrew Sung is a great guy and actually has offered to help promote us. He has become more of a friend like many of you and as most of you know, I believe in community first so let's just let him have some fun and be part of the community. I am sure that everyone who had some time to talk with him at the events that we have gone to together, will attest to what a good guy he is. He is very down to earth, open and honest. He is aware of his "fame", (almost a dirty word) and while he respects that and the opportunities that it creates for him, he also is tough and cheek about it.
This is the perfect example:
https://youtu.be/7NFHPX_qc9A

Caution, spoiler alert. There may be a plot reveal from the next Fast and the Furious movie F9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
ndfrigi
post Nov 16 2020, 05:17 PM
Post #384

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,474
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 16 2020, 12:58 PM) *

Great stuff Matt!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) Too funny Andrew Sung is a great guy and actually has offered to help promote us. He has become more of a friend like many of you and as most of you know, I believe in community first so let's just let him have some fun and be part of the community. I am sure that everyone who had some time to talk with him at the events that we have gone to together, will attest to what a good guy he is. He is very down to earth, open and honest. He is aware of his "fame", (almost a dirty word) and while he respects that and the opportunities that it creates for him, he also is tough and cheek about it.
This is the perfect example:
https://youtu.be/7NFHPX_qc9A

Caution, spoiler alert. There may be a plot reveal from the next Fast and the Furious movie F9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

Sung could have used his 914 instead of the honda (ooops that is 6 yrs ago trailer). Well maybe one of his movie will include 914(s).
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
flat4guy
post Nov 16 2020, 09:14 PM
Post #385

Member No.: 20,484
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 15 2020, 10:39 PM) *

What a great event Thank you everyone for doing such a great job putting this event together. Sung had a great time at the event and the quintessential WCR experience working on his car right up to the time to get on the road and then some. He made the 900 mile roundtrip drive in his V8 outlaw.
I ended up going to meet some friends in San Francisco Sunday morning to go down to Santa Cruz. It was a bonus day of driving ending with a visit to check out a 914-6 tribute. Hopefully we will be seeing them at the next WCR.
Got to spend some time with @tagaboy Chris and really check out his masterpiece in progress (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) Got some rest and then up early Monday for the long drive home.
It has been a rough week since I made it home but I will get more photos up as I can.

Nice aerial view - finally pays to park in the back. haha
+Quote Post
Unpretentious
post Nov 23 2020, 05:13 PM
Post #386

Member No.: 17,532
Region Association: Central California

Robert, Chris, Mark, spouses and all the others who worked to put on the WCR,

Thank you again for putting this fantastic event. The food, the drives, the cars, the speaker, the awards and especially the interaction with all the other teeners was amazing. You certainly have raised a high bar for future events.

Blessings,

Jerry & Cathy
+Quote Post

20 Pages V « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:25 AM