Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 73/74 914 Roller Project Lexington, KY, SOLD
ky914
post Sep 25 2020, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,328
Region Association: None

I have a 73 914 1.7 Project that has been in my back pocket for about a decade. It was sagging and needed the rust issues resolved. Previously, it belonged to my FIL and the last time it was driven was after he got work done to convert to dual Weber carbs. He felt like the frame was unstable and parked it.

I found a tub to swap everything over to and I stripped all of the items off the old complete car and that is where it sits. I have all of the parts in storage and labeled ready to be reassembled.

I have too many projects and don't think I will have time to work on this for another decade so it is time to pass it on.

I have a hundreds of pics of the car(s). Not sure of the best way to share the images since Photobucket isn't a good option anymore. Does the community have any advice?

The rusted car that is now disassembled and parts only was a 73 and my tub is a 74. Looking to get $1,400 (now) $1,200 now $1,000 for the project which includes a tub and all of the parts to put it together again.

Let me know if you are interested or have any suggestions for ways to share the images.

73 google photos album with 120 images. - 73 914 prior to disassembly.

74 google photos album with 109 images - 74 Roller

Lot of work went in to taking everything off the donor car. Donor disassembly.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:23 AM