Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wiper troubleshooting
colingreene
post Sep 29 2020, 05:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,526
Region Association: Southern California

Hey guys.

Wondering if anyone had any access to the wiring diagram for a 76 as I am trying to trouble shoot my wires.
Far as i have gotten is that I do have current flow across fuse 8 with the wiper switched all the way to the bottom and one up but all the way at the top i get nothing.
The wipers have never worked since I have owned the car, so i do not know what position is on or off.
The bit of digging i did indicates on some of the cars a relay powers the wipers, fresh air fan, and lighter. None of these things have ever worked on my car.

To make matters potentially better/worse I did at one point move to a J west fuse box as i was tired of bumping into the factory fuses and having issues with them.
When i did this though i just carefully swapped everything over so its not likely i got something wrong. Wipers did not work then, still don't now.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tdskip
post Nov 14 2020, 06:29 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
Region Association: None

Did you ever get any help on this?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:41 PM