Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB: 2.0 Exhaust, Monza Style 2.0 Exhaust
MFejsa
post Oct 21 2020, 04:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,178
Region Association: None

Hi, Anyone have a monza style exhaust for 2.0 in good condition you want to sell and need to be reasonable price as will be shipping to Saudi Arabia. Cheers

see pic of my current exhaust.Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Superhawk996
post Oct 21 2020, 03:24 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Member No.: 22,428
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Wow - a teener in Saudi Arabia. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)

Shipping of a Monza muffler will not be cheap. Those are pretty heavy. Username @MB911 makes some great stainless steel mufflers to forever end muffler rust through.

You can likely patch what you have. As you probably know, it will be a temporary solution. Best case is find someone good at TIG welding and they can patch it and it will hold you for a couple years until it rusts out somewhere else.

I had a Monza that was heavily patched and repaired before it had to be junked. Just recently obtained a set of used, really rusty 914/6 pipes that needed a new collector transition fabricated for use as test pipes. TIG welded it up OK but it won't last forever until the next rust through.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
MFejsa
post Oct 22 2020, 03:34 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 24,178
Region Association: None

Thanks for the post. I actually managed to buy a set of stainless steel ones from Mark at Werks last night. I believe shipping will be around $200 so was expecting some added expense to get it here but at least they will last and will be a better option to that of monzas

I believe its the only 914 in Saudi too so will get some onlookers

Cant wait to get it finished and on the road. Its not a runner yet and need some work done to get it started.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:00 PM