Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 914-6 Race Car, PCA Link Below
Greg914-6GT
post Jan 12 2021, 03:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,501
Region Association: South East States

[https://mart.pca.org/48314]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Jan 12 2021, 03:35 PM
Post #2

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

How about a link to your car and not just the pca classifieds. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Racer
post Jan 13 2021, 07:52 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,073
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

The link didn't work for me.. but I figured it out... I think you have to be a PCA member.. The link I copied just brought me to the PCA Mart landing page.. Then had to dig under both 914 and "racercar" options and found this. Copied and pasted accordingly. Looks like there could be more pics on the PCA site...

1975 Race Car
Published: 01/12/2021
-$52,000
Tweet

Ad#: 48314
Exterior: Blue
Generation: Race Car

Interior: Black
Transmission: 5-Speed manual
Body Style: Targa
VIN: 475906187

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF PCA TO CONTACT SELLER,
OR JOIN OUR PCA TEST DRIVE PROGRAM

About This Car
Previous owner died, so I don't know the history. Original build sheet consisted of the following modifications: 914/4 chassis Chassis stripped and tubing installed for safety and reinforcement. As much sheet metal removed as possible and a Sheridan wide body kit installed. Rear wing plates and front splitter molded using lite weight fiberglass with micro bubbles, I removed them, but still have them. Custom side window inserts fabricated. GT Racing roof panel installed. Brake cooling ducts and oil cooler box fabricated. GT Racing rear bumper. Suspension & Brakes Front control arms from a 911 Turbo with urethane bushings Turbo tie rods Bilstein RSR front struts with raised spindles Drilled torsion bars 911 Turbo front brake calipers Wrightwood racing front rotor hats and rotors Pagid blue race pads Adjustable front sway bar. Trailing arms reinforced Koni Race rear shocks with Eibach sprngs. Adjustable rear sway bar, removed, but I still have. 911 Turbo rear calipers custom machined to fit. 911 Turbo rear brake rotors. Pagid yellow race pads 9in Fuchs wheels front and 11in CMW wheels rear Engine & transaxle 2.4 liter engine case align bored and shuffle pinned ARP head studs 2.8 RSR Mahle piston and cylinder set. Carillo rods. Crankshaft balanced, lighted and knife edged. 911 Turbo oil pump. Heads twin plugged with over sized valves and ported and flowed. 2.8 RSR camshafts Intakes port matched. High butterfly throttles. Mechanical pump from Gus Pfister Oil lines and cooler by Mariah metal fabrication Headers and mufflers custom made by Kooks. Additional exhaust with umbrella mufflers 901 Transmission Lightweight flywheel and clutch assembly

Modification since I have owned the car, work was done by Zotz's Racing: Replace ignition with JB Racing distributor for 12 plugs, and two MSD boxes Large Oil cooler in the front bumper 20 Gallon Fuel Cell Hoosier Tires Repaint for front body, add brake ducts
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:04 AM