Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 1975 original carpet colours for a L13K body colour
Villemi
post Jan 13 2021, 02:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,807
Region Association: France

Hello I'm looking for informations about the original colour of the carpets of my L13K (sun yellow) body color.

I've found this color but I don't have the name and I'm not sure that it's right.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i48.servimg.com-23807-1610569147.1.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Frankvw
post Jan 14 2021, 03:34 AM
Post #2

working on my first 914 !

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,896
Region Association: Europe

What color is the backpad and the seats in your yellow car ? Are they Brown, Tan/cinnamon or Black ?
I think if they are brown, the carpets were brown as well.The color in the picture is often found at the tan/cinnamon colored backpads.
But I guess you could get any combi you wanted a a buyer at the dealer if you wanted your own flavour.
Plus there are people on this forum that have better history/originality knowledge, so do not use my answer as the correct one immediately.

There is also a forum part about originality vs interiors...did you already check that:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=58444

And...welcome !
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:29 AM