Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off Topics Reaching Critical Mass?
Ansbacher
post Jan 16 2021, 01:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,589

Is it just me or is off topic content creeping into this forum at an accelerated pace lately? Assume the admins are aware? Kinda like the "broken window effect". Don't fix the first one and before you know it the whole neighborhood is trashed.

Ansbacher
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914sgofast2
post Jan 16 2021, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 15,855
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jan 16 2021, 11:32 AM) *

Is it just me or is off topic content creeping into this forum at an accelerated pace lately? Assume the admins are aware? Kinda like the "broken window effect". Don't fix the first one and before you know it the whole neighborhood is trashed.

Ansbacher

Agree.
Move the Off Topic stuff to the Sandbox!
+Quote Post
fixer34
post Jan 16 2021, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 17,908
Region Association: Upper MidWest

As someone who just posted a SOT thread yesterday, I'll ask the question. What determines where it should go?
Mine was a question about manufacturers and wheel bearing quality. It was regarding a VW Tiguan (a relative??), but also general enough that it might be of interest to the general 914 community.

Not everyone goes to the Sandbox.

Now if you are asking whether the Hooters girl draped across the hood of your 914 is cute, well maybe that one...
+Quote Post
URY914
post Jan 16 2021, 04:49 PM
Post #4

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

Someone will be along here soon to explain things for you. Until then take a powder.
+Quote Post
Steve
post Jan 16 2021, 05:22 PM
Post #5

914 Guru

Member No.: 822
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(fixer34 @ Jan 16 2021, 01:29 PM) *

As someone who just posted a SOT thread yesterday, I'll ask the question. What determines where it should go?
Mine was a question about manufacturers and wheel bearing quality. It was regarding a VW Tiguan (a relative??), but also general enough that it might be of interest to the general 914 community.

Not everyone goes to the Sandbox.

Now if you are asking whether the Hooters girl draped across the hood of your 914 is cute, well maybe that one...

Sand box is usually topics not about cars. A hooters girl on a 914 hood is still 914 related. Ask so cal Andy whose front hood was dented by boppers deciding his yellow car would be nice to pose on.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:26 PM