Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For those that want a really fast 914 race car...., ...Papa Smurf's engine and trans are for sale, as well as most everything else..
naro914
post Jan 19 2021, 12:17 PM
Post #1

Losing my mind...

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,073
Region Association: South East States

Well...after the wreck we've decided it's best to move on from Papa Smurf. So many of the parts are going up for sale.

The BIG items are the Engine and Transmission. Both built by Dawe's Motorsport Development.

Engine is 3.4 high compression, twin plug, FI.
325 RWHP @7000 rpm
279 ft-lbs torque @4700 rpm flat through 5800

Transmission is 915 with custom gear set, LSD, Velios side shift conversion optimized by Dawe's, and oil cooling.

Here's a link where all the parts will be posted. I'll post here as I put up more parts.

https://naroescapemotorsports.com/product-c...car/misc-parts/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
maj75
post Feb 5 2021, 09:10 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,317
Region Association: None

QUOTE(naro914 @ Jan 19 2021, 01:17 PM) *

Well...after the wreck we've decided it's best to move on from Papa Smurf. So many of the parts are going up for sale.

The BIG items are the Engine and Transmission. Both built by Dawe's Motorsport Development.

Engine is 3.4 high compression, twin plug, FI.
325 RWHP @7000 rpm
279 ft-lbs torque @4700 rpm flat through 5800

Transmission is 915 with custom gear set, LSD, Velios side shift conversion optimized by Dawe's, and oil cooling.

Here's a link where all the parts will be posted. I'll post here as I put up more parts.

https://naroescapemotorsports.com/product-c...car/misc-parts/

I’m trying to figure out which transmission to run in my ‘71 3.0 conversion. Getting a lot of different opinions on the 901 v 915 boxes. Yours has everything I could possibly want. I’ve got to talk with my builder to see what we are going to do. If we go 915, I will be in contact for sure.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:13 PM