Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1976 2l 914 with 40k miles, Check out PC Market auction
gturner008
post Mar 26 2021, 03:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,163
Region Association: Canada

https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/1976-porsche-914-20/

Here’s the auction for my 914. Recently featured in Brett Johnston’s book on 914 authentication. Also shown in this forum.

Hopefully it’ll meet reserve and find a new home. Happy to answer any questions. Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Mar 27 2021, 09:34 AM
Post #2

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

It may seem like a minor thing but respectfully, I think you should consider revising the listing about the 'dealer installed' Sebring decals. The statement is a stretch and while it could be true, there is no evidence of dealer installation. You even have a dealer optional equipment paper listing the radio, but it does not list the decals nor are they on on the COA, which would be really cool if they were on one of those papers.

An exceptional 914 example to be sure, GLWTS
+Quote Post
gturner008
post Mar 27 2021, 10:34 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 24,163
Region Association: Canada

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Mar 27 2021, 09:34 AM) *

It may seem like a minor thing but respectfully, I think you should consider revising the listing about the 'dealer installed' Sebring decals. The statement is a stretch and while it could be true, there is no evidence of dealer installation. You even have a dealer optional equipment paper listing the radio, but it does not list the decals nor are they on on the COA, which would be really cool if they were on one of those papers.

An exceptional 914 example to be sure, GLWTS

I tend to agree with you. I think you were the one to tell me about these decals when I first bought the car. I personally didn’t like them and was going to remove them. However, when I emailed the owner about them, she told me the dealer put them on here car as a gift. I have photos of the car back in 1976 with the decals on the car, and the first owner driving it.

Think PC Market went a little overboard with the title of the auction to be honest. Not my idea. Let’s see where the market is right now for 914s
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:33 AM