Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 74 914 parts/project car, Complete rough 914
Tonyorlo
post Mar 27 2021, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,495
Region Association: None

I got this car in a trade for a Jaguar I had. Got it for the drivetrain but the considered fixing it in the future so I kept it. Well I have too much on my plate and really don’t need another project. I have a Karmann Ghia Restomod project and a LS 944 that’s days away from hitting the road I don’t have the time or space currently to work on it. I would rather spend 7-10 grand in a few years on a road worthy car.

I considered parting it out, especially since the title I have does not match the car. I have considered using the transaxle in my Ghia because it would work well with the type 4 in it. If there would be enough interest I would part it, but if anyone would be serious about buying it whole I would prefer that.

It needs all the normal 914 sheet metal as well as all of the floors. I was told it ran, I never tried it. It has a 1.8 and was originally Ravenna green.

$900.

Located in Wheeling WV 26003

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tonyorlo
post Mar 27 2021, 01:12 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,495
Region Association: None

Few more pictures

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:52 AM