Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the good doctor...., has hit the right coast....
Katmanken
post Jul 24 2005, 10:07 AM
Post #41

You haven't seen me if anybody asks...

Group: Members
Member No.: 819
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Dr. Evil,

Glad to hear you made it to PA safely.

Hadda ask the wifey what med school was in Hershey so she looks at me funny and says " a damn good one". Being my wifey, a Pennsylvania Dutch redhead, it took several more questions to get the name...

Hershey Med school.

My father in law always told me how hard it is to get into Med school and talked about people going to Europe to get in. He was from Temple Med School and was a small town doc in Pinegrove PA.

Anyway, good luck on your studies.

I expect to see messages about Dr. Evil's Amish Reuholstering Service...... We offer only the finest Amish leather products for your 914, hand stitched by skilled Amish craftsmen.... Free Hex sign of your choice with every order...... Custom buggy whips too!

Ken
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Verruckt
post Jul 24 2005, 10:17 AM
Post #42

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,348

QUOTE (scottb @ Jul 22 2005, 01:24 PM)

as an aside, in discussion with the good doctor he is finding the liquor laws in PA confusing and his cupboard is currently bare. in order to remedy this situation, i suggest each of us who arrive bring a 6 pack of their favorite beverage to stock his larder until he is more familiar with the local regulations.

hop pocket IPA is on the way..... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beer.gif)

Someone be sure and take him a case of Yuengling. Tell him it's from me. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wink.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 02:06 AM