Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone own a body shop in New England?, Would you be willing to help a bro out??
Thorshammer
post Jul 24 2005, 01:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,335

If you have been following some of the race reports over the past 4 months , you will know that some of us have done really well. I have won Two out of the 4 Nationals entered and finished 5th and seventh due to broken parts or being crashed into.

If you own a bodyshop or do paintwork, would you be interested in a little sponsorship for my car. What I planned to use for paintwork is going to get eaten up by crash damage repair. I know this is alot to ask, since you may not know me, but its worth asking.

What I need,

Paint individual panels off of the car, Front hood (new) front fenders, rear fenders, rear decklid, doors and engine lid. Its all black and white The rest will be painted by me in at my home after some prep work. Most of the panels are scuff and paint. Only the right rear fender needs any bodywork, I will do the fiberglass workto make the fender solid, but it will need 2.5 hours of prep to be smooth and clean.

As I stated, I know I am asking alot, but I really want to represent the club well at the Runoffs and this is the first step. The car is quick, I am driving pretty good.

Anyone want to chrome a set of Cookies for the race effort?

Want to trade, what do you need? I can do Engine work, transmission, etc...Carb, tuning. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beerchug.gif)

Erik Madsen
soccerrace@aol.com
508-947-1079
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 12:53 PM