Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trailer Hitch Need ideas, Here pull my
914forme
post Jul 25 2005, 07:54 AM
Post #1

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

Okay - car is almost there after a long weekend of work 95 degree days and a humidity wall make it slow, but I still got out there. Engine is back in, tuna can leaks - damn it!!!! But back onto the task at hand

What I am getting ready to do is build the trailer for the auto-x adventures. So the last item I need to pickup is a trailer hitch. I don't want to trash my bumper, etc, I do want to tow a small trailer and save my auto-x rubber the runs down the road. Thou with the Miata they do get nice and warm on the drive there. Anybody have some good detail pictures of hitch installs bellow the trunk? This would allow me some inspiration to steal beg or borrow on.

thanks, Stephen
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914forme
post Jul 25 2005, 08:02 AM
Post #2

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

Yep did a search found this HitchLooks like what the Dr. ordered. Still like to see others thou, bring them.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:14 PM