Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> losing determination, how do i get it back
i love porsche
post Jul 25 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,030
Region Association: North East States

hhmm..i guess you guys havent noticed but i DO have a progress thread and the link is in my signature....the thing is that only sometimes people post or answer my questions in it...not blaming anything but just saying

and chris..thatd be great...pm me when you plan on doing some stuff on your teener and i will come by ...hopefully it will be before the end of summer
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ArtechnikA
post Jul 25 2005, 04:44 PM
Post #22

rich herzog

Member No.: 513
Region Association: None

QUOTE (i love porsche @ Jul 25 2005, 06:33 PM)
hhmm..i guess you guys havent noticed but i DO have a progress thread and the link is in my signature....the thing is that only sometimes people post or answer my questions in it...

IMO a blog is not the place to ask questions. it may be a place to record that you have had a question answered...

as is readily evident, just about NOBODY keeps up with all the threads and what is happening in all of them. expecting people to also follow all the blogs to see if there might be a question in one is expecting more than is reasonable, IMO...

if you have a question, and you haven't been able to find the answer from the last time someone asked that question with a reasonable search in a reasonable amount of time, post it here.

USE A MEANINGFUL TITLE FOR YOUR POST; it will do wonders for getting meaningful answers.
+Quote Post
i love porsche
post Jul 25 2005, 05:15 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 2,030
Region Association: North East States

but its not a blog..its an actual thread....that doesnt matter anyways lol...no reason to argue
+Quote Post
GTeener
post Jul 25 2005, 05:31 PM
Post #24

914 Girl

Member No.: 2,249
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Jul 25 2005, 11:44 AM)
HAH! I took that Bradholio pic! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

Walk away from the car, but set a deadline for getting back to it. Because if you don't have some sort of deadline, you may wind up walking away and burying the car under "storage" stuff for four years.... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/unsure.gif) And then paying someone even more money to fix the things you forgot you were in the middle of four years previously. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/headbang.gif)

(Don't ask me how I know this.)

--DD

Dave, can we get a high res version for the club calendar? (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
ArtechnikA
post Jul 25 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #25

rich herzog

Member No.: 513
Region Association: None

QUOTE (i love porsche @ Jul 25 2005, 07:15 PM)
but its not a blog..its an actual thread....

aha. well. if you post to it, it'll get bubbled to the top, at least for a while...

but i don't follow them all, and if you're asking any T-IV questions outside the 3 or 4 i've learned the answers to, i won't be able to help ...
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:27 PM