Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Warpig's 1975 project F/S solid project car Lots of pics, Price revised $3999 OBO Malaga Red with red plaid
Mikey914
post Aug 23 2021, 03:56 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

So many of you know that Warpig passed recently. I'm trying to help Ahn his wife sort through his stuff and get some side projects wrapped up.

He has a 1975 shell with some extra parts as shown. Consider it a roller. Lots of work has been done on this car. Some more still needs to be done.

My part in this. I'd love to pick up this car as a future project, but kind of have a conflict of interest here. I'll post up what I can here and try to answer any perspective questions.

It appears to be original paint with some touch up have been done on the cowl area s there is paint on the air vent grill. Trunks are in pretty good shape with no indication of being hit I can see. The longs look solid and the hell hole has has some work. The rear floor board section has been replaces and could use to be cleaned up and seam sealed, but you can see what is going on.

It is rolling and we will be storing it for he for hopefully a short period starting this next week. It has a 914rubber tow bar and a Empi tow bracket included so it's ready to tow. The tires are older and good for at least short distance, there is a spare in the front trunk.

IT NEEDS A WINDSHIELD and rear glass, but if you were to repaint you would want these out.

She had no idea what to ask, so started at $5k as the market seems to be hot. However, if a buyer showed up cash in hand and ready to buy there is room for negotiation here.

She is keeping his more complete car as she enjoys driving them.

There is an engine and transmission available, however that is a more complicated transaction. Mike had intended to build a big 6 and got the parts over to Cary to build it. He also has a side shift transmission that is of unknown condition that he intended to use.

SO this sale is for the roller, she needs to figure out the rest with Cary to see where these are at. She is willing to sell the "engine" / trans but there are some unknowns there right now, so it is offered as a roller.

Odd ball stuff to mention

In the rear trunk there seems to be a small battery box that was installed ??????

There is a section of tunnel missing that we are trying to locate. Checking with Cary if he has it and if he can help close it up.

Missing gas tank due to rust in the tank, expansion tank rubber bits and hold down included

PM me if you have any questions Ahn can't get into Warpig's 914world account, but I can hopefully answer questions and will PM he info for those that are interested.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mikey914   Warpig's 1975 project F/S solid project car Lots of pics   Aug 23 2021, 03:56 PM
Mikey914   More   Aug 23 2021, 04:00 PM
JRust   Holy shit man. I didn't hear about Mike passin...   Aug 25 2021, 09:26 PM
Mikey914   Holy shit man. I didn't hear about Mike passi...   Aug 27 2021, 10:45 AM
Mikey914   Price revised to $3999.   Sep 23 2021, 05:10 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:18 AM