Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> WTB: Sun visors
Medtner3
post Sep 13 2021, 02:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,467
Region Association: None

Trying to source original sun visors, I have tried 914Rubber and AutoAtlanta and neither one in my opinion has original vinyl. Also, searched a lot on Ebay but leaning toward the AA ones

As an alternative, mine are okay on the outside but could they be actually opened at the seam and then put back together? I doubt I would have the skill to do that successfully but just wondering any body's thoughts on that
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 7)
72914wrx
post Sep 13 2021, 09:55 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 18,298

I have a bunch of them I will send you pictures!
+Quote Post
jrmdir
post Sep 15 2021, 10:39 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 25,544
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(72914wrx @ Sep 13 2021, 11:55 PM) *

Medtenr has first choice but please send me pics of the ones that are left. I need a pair.

Thanks,

Ron
+Quote Post
mlindner
post Sep 15 2021, 10:48 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 13,770
Region Association: Upper MidWest

So do I. Mark
+Quote Post
swb911s
post Sep 15 2021, 04:48 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 25,278

QUOTE(72914wrx @ Sep 13 2021, 10:55 PM) *

Hi, Do you have the [L/R] outer pins [metal] for the sun visors ? if so, please send a PM with price del'd to 97405.... or email me at... swb911s@comcast.net
+Quote Post
Medtner3
post Sep 26 2021, 12:12 PM
Post #6

BUMP

I still need these. I am looking for undamaged originals to match the original vinyl material. I have a pair from 914Rubber and have looked at AA but neither really matches exactly.

So, If anyone has the original that are not destroyed internally please let me know. Or remanufactured that are same are original.

The reason I am so picky is that the sun visors need to match the dash or else it clashes terrribly

I am not interested in buying damaged visors that are floppy, torn or missing the map packet or flap and mirror on the passenger side

Thanks
+Quote Post
burton73
post Sep 27 2021, 11:32 AM
Post #7

burton73

Member No.: 7,414
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Medtner3 @ Sep 26 2021, 11:12 AM) *

BUMP

I still need these. I am looking for undamaged originals to match the original vinyl material. I have a pair from 914Rubber and have looked at AA but neither really matches exactly.

So, If anyone has the original that are not destroyed internally please let me know. Or remanufactured that are same are original.

The reason I am so picky is that the sun visors need to match the dash or else it clashes terrribly

I am not interested in buying damaged visors that are floppy, torn or missing the map packet or flap and mirror on the passenger side

Thanks

These are from a 1970 914 that was in a garage in So Cal from 1986 on.
They are not perfect but very close. Note that there is no mirror on early cars. $200.

includes shipping

Bob B
Attached Image Attached ImageAttached Image
+Quote Post
Medtner3
post Sep 27 2021, 08:21 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(burton73 @ Sep 27 2021, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Medtner3 @ Sep 26 2021, 11:12 AM) *

BUMP

Thanks

These are from a 1970 914 that was in a garage in So Cal from 1986 on.
They are not perfect but very close. Note that there is no mirror on early cars. $200.

includes shipping

Bob B
Attached Image Attached ImageAttached Image

Mine is a 1974 but those are super nice let me consider it I might take them I have one possible source that I am waiting on
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:56 PM