Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Grateful, What the 914 world has granted
tscrihfield
post Sep 14 2021, 07:58 PM
Post #1

Drive Fast and Take Chances

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,156
Region Association: None

Nothing of any specificity here just thought back on the past decade or so and where I am with my 914, past 914s and the people surrounding these cars.

Some of you guys know me personally and some just on here but, while hitting Garold up for some parts this evening it hit me, how many people have come to aid within this little group of misfits and how appreciative I am to be a part of this group.

@GaroldShaffer , every time I see you I buy parts from you and you’ve always been more than reasonable with prices and your willingness to help is unparalleled.

@MB911 , I called you out of the blue during my -6 conversion as the company who promised quick turn on headers wasn’t holding up their end and you came in like a hero and built a set for me that are not only better quality but closer to what I wanted and are true works of art.

I have parts on my car from 914 rubber, PMB and Cary. I’ve bought parts from many of you and have made life long friends because of this group.

I guess that I just want to say thank you to you all. This forum has provided me with tons of ideas and aid through the years I can only think of a handful of people I have had the pleasure to pay it back but, I love this place. Hope that life allows me more time to be with my car over the next few years.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:39 PM