Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Irish Green--sold, I rescued it.
Robarabian
post Sep 19 2021, 09:52 PM
Post #1

914 A Roo

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,865
Region Association: Southern California

I met Eric Shea this weekend at PMB while I was looking at the "Irish Green" that has been flipped a few times in the past few years. Eric, thanks for the hospitality. If this violates a rule, please delete or post it as appropriate.

Long and short of it, I did buy it and cruise it back to Cali. From researching the posts, it now wears more period correct Fuchs in 15 inch diameter. Some bits need tending to which will start this week with a thorough detail; valve adjustment; plugs; wires; oil change and will assess further.

This is my first six to join my stable and now I have officially become a 914 hoarder with 4 cars total. I'll be reaching out for help from the group. Eric locked the original thread because it sort of got away from the "for sale" topic, but I thought I would bring it full circle. It didn't go for asking price for those that are wondering but somewhere in between the BAT auction and asking..Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:59 PM