Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Christmas (or all year) gift for 914 Lovers that your Significant Other will WANT to display in the house!
Betty
post Nov 30 2021, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Driver

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,255
Region Association: South East States

I found the perfect gift for 914 lovers (outside of actual car parts)! There is an artist named David Lovelace on Etsy (I have no affiliation with Dave, I literally stumbled across his store). His store name is: “Artflake” (the link is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Artflake?ref=search_shop_redirect) and he creates hand-cut geometric wall art – that is COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED.

All I told Dave was “make it red to match the car, it’s a Porsche 914, and if you could work in "914" in the Porsche Font it would be awesome. Here's a picture he sent before he mailed it.

Attached Image

It’s got 914’s, with tire smoke billowing out behind them (if you know Clay's car you know just how appropriate that is) and “914” in the Porsche Font!!! This has exceeded ANYTHING I could have imagined. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

During the conversation with Dave, it turns out his brother is a car guy that had 944’s and Dave has even driven a friend’s 914 a few times. So he knows Porsche’s and can create art for ANY of them (I'm looking at all of you Cayman, 911, 944, 912, Cayenne / Macan etc. owners)! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

The icing on top of it all… he works fast, he is more than happy to match your car color (he nailed Bahia Red for us), he can make the art small, or as large as you’d like - and he mails it folded so it gets here cheap, in one piece, and fast. In other words – Christmas gift for THIS year fast without the shipping hassle!

I'm going to have it professionally mounted and framed just as soon as it hits the door.

We are SO happy with it, we're even talking about getting two more done (my car (Phoenix Red) and Elwood (Metallic Blue)).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:57 AM