Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AAAUPHOLSTERY, Tried them out
914Mels
post Jan 12 2022, 03:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,221
Region Association: Southern California

Been looking for the center seat cushion upholstery for awhile. Most places don't list it on their websites at all. I'm Leary of unknown sites but decided to try the AAAUPHOLSTERY site. The cover was only $30 including shipping. Crossed my fingers and ordered it. Figured for $30 it would be a good test if it was badly made or never showed up. Got the piece and the quality is good. Yay! They only take paypal so you need to have that set up. Happy motoring.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Jan 12 2022, 03:40 PM
Post #2

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

Got a website linK? Google IDs several AAA Upholstery shops
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
bossboy302
post Jan 12 2022, 03:53 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 26,158

Try High Performance House, Redwood City, Ca
650-364-6234
Pretty sure I was holding one yesterday
+Quote Post
914Mels
post Jan 12 2022, 03:57 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jan 12 2022, 01:40 PM) *

Got a website linK? Google IDs several AAA Upholstery shops

https://www.aaaupholster.com
The business name is A.O. Enterprises out of New York
+Quote Post
Psw1811
post Jan 12 2022, 04:59 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 21,595
Region Association: England

If this is AAA upholstery that list on eBay then I also purchased a centre box lid cover. The quality was ok but the fit was terrible, in fact totally unusable. Just my thoughts
+Quote Post
ejm
post Jan 13 2022, 07:14 AM
Post #6

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel

Member No.: 224

QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Jan 12 2022, 05:59 PM) *

If this is AAA upholstery that list on eBay

If I understand their website correctly they don't sell on Ebay. And I was unaware you could be electrocuted by your sofa.

A large measure of our success and longevity is directly the result of maintaining our reputation of integrity and dependability with our customers.We Have A Multi-million Dollar Inventory HQ Material Available For Domestic and Foreigner Automobiles.All our products are made in the NYC and Free Shipping from NYC!We do not have any distributors for sure!That's how we kept our Brand High! So if you see anyone selling the same upholstery products under our AAAUPHOLSTER BRAND on the web especially EBAY or AMAZON(very popular made in the communists China poor quality microfiber or pigs skins furniture upholstery garbage places)MOST LIKELY it made in the CHINA CRAP Upholstery which will never match to your car interior and it will destroy your car microelectronics by the static electricity which microfiber conducting on the surface of microfiber.People who own microfiber sofas are know how to be electrocuted by the microfiber static electric shock.You do not want to have the Communist China's non kosher the pig's skins leather in your luxury car for sure.Only if you are buying direct from our site you will be sure that you got the automotive HQ UV protected product which will match up to your car interior and will last long time in your car.We never use Pigs skin leather or microfiber for Automotive Upholstery. We do not even recommended to use MICROFIBER and PIGS SKINS leather for furniture upholstery.By the buying from our USA base site you are supporting our USA domestic economy but Not communist China Regime or pro communists Chana'S satellite the AMAZON & EBAY as WELL!God Bless USA!By the way all taxes are included when you buy here!We are not like eBay or Amazon who hide sell taxes and then surprise you with extra money to pay!
+Quote Post
BillJ
post Jan 13 2022, 07:54 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 15,610

Wow on that. Just wow.we all drive "foreigner" cars. Lol
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
rgalla9146
post Jan 13 2022, 10:05 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,176

QUOTE(ejm @ Jan 13 2022, 08:14 AM) *

QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Jan 12 2022, 05:59 PM) *

If this is AAA upholstery that list on eBay

If I understand their website correctly they don't sell on Ebay. And I was unaware you could be electrocuted by your sofa.

A large measure of our success and longevity is directly the result of maintaining our reputation of integrity and dependability with our customers.We Have A Multi-million Dollar Inventory HQ Material Available For Domestic and Foreigner Automobiles.All our products are made in the NYC and Free Shipping from NYC!We do not have any distributors for sure!That's how we kept our Brand High! So if you see anyone selling the same upholstery products under our AAAUPHOLSTER BRAND on the web especially EBAY or AMAZON(very popular made in the communists China poor quality microfiber or pigs skins furniture upholstery garbage places)MOST LIKELY it made in the CHINA CRAP Upholstery which will never match to your car interior and it will destroy your car microelectronics by the static electricity which microfiber conducting on the surface of microfiber.People who own microfiber sofas are know how to be electrocuted by the microfiber static electric shock.You do not want to have the Communist China's non kosher the pig's skins leather in your luxury car for sure.Only if you are buying direct from our site you will be sure that you got the automotive HQ UV protected product which will match up to your car interior and will last long time in your car.We never use Pigs skin leather or microfiber for Automotive Upholstery. We do not even recommended to use MICROFIBER and PIGS SKINS leather for furniture upholstery.By the buying from our USA base site you are supporting our USA domestic economy but Not communist China Regime or pro communists Chana'S satellite the AMAZON & EBAY as WELL!God Bless USA!By the way all taxes are included when you buy here!We are not like eBay or Amazon who hide sell taxes and then surprise you with extra money to pay!

XXelint buzines statmint ....BRAvo
+Quote Post
76-914
post Jan 13 2022, 10:38 AM
Post #9

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964

First off, thanks for that link. And secondly, I'm seriously considering a "proof reading" business. I could specialize in correcting Chinese Ad's and "then vs. than" misuse by American kids. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilgrin.gif)
+Quote Post
DC_neun_vierzehn
post Jan 13 2022, 11:30 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 24,893
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I ordered my replacement cover for my center box top from Auto Atlanta and it was PERFECT.

http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Console...1452155600.html

Looks like they also have one for just the cushion (not the box top):

http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Center-...1452105311.html

+Quote Post
dr914@autoatlanta.com
post Jan 13 2022, 11:48 AM
Post #11

914 Guru

Member No.: 7,418

we make the center seat cushion complete in 70, 71, 72-74. and 75-76 upholstry, also make the appearance group center map box recovering
+Quote Post
eyecolor
post Jan 13 2022, 01:24 PM
Post #12

Eyecolor

Member No.: 9,425

QUOTE(914Mels @ Jan 12 2022, 02:21 PM) *

Been looking for the center seat cushion upholstery for awhile. Most places don't list it on their websites at all. I'm Leary of unknown sites but decided to try the AAAUPHOLSTERY site. The cover was only $30 including shipping. Crossed my fingers and ordered it. Figured for $30 it would be a good test if it was badly made or never showed up. Got the piece and the quality is good. Yay! They only take paypal so you need to have that set up. Happy motoring.

I just finished mine from 914 rubber with the UTube tutorial from Ian.
I will post them when I get home from work, but I am very pleased.

George
Wilmngton,DE
+Quote Post
Pops71Por
post Jan 13 2022, 05:06 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 25,032
Region Association: South East States

Was early in my restoration and just happy to get products, so I tried them for seat side bolster. Looks fine, fit fine, but don't put too much pressure on the seams...tear easy. Happened out of site so didn't replace. Pricing is good, but would not use it for a future replacement. IMHO lower driver quality or dress and flip quality
+Quote Post
eyecolor
post Jan 14 2022, 04:48 PM
Post #14

Eyecolor

Member No.: 9,425

QUOTE(914Mels @ Jan 12 2022, 02:21 PM) *

I had hoped to show off my results of Ian Karr's utube video .
Haven't quite got the knack of attaching images.
Very pleased with the outcome of the 914 Rubber kit and his instructions.
+Quote Post
914Mels
post Jan 14 2022, 07:22 PM
Post #15

I'm half way thru the drivers seat cover pieces. Finished the bolster today. That took much time to get a good wrinkle free fit. Karr's video is great help.
+Quote Post
iankarr
post Jan 15 2022, 12:01 AM
Post #16

The wrencher formerly known as Cuddy_K

Member No.: 18,749
Region Association: Intermountain Region

Glad my pain is the greater good's gain (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif).
+Quote Post
914Mels
post Jan 15 2022, 05:48 PM
Post #17

Thanks for making the videos, I wouldn't of tried the seats without seeing it done first.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:39 PM