Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Events, Where ?! When ?!
Stef914
post Jan 14 2022, 11:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,745
Region Association: Southern California

Hi,

Does anyone know of any vintage car gathering / vintage Porsche gathering and or any other events where people usually would go with their air cooled Porsches ?? In SOCAL area?

I know these are probably not the best times to gather but I haven't heard nor seen any events since about 6 months...

Does anyone knows of any website or other recommendations on where to look for?

All I know is Newcombs Ranch on HYY 2, Fridays mornings and sometime the Petersen Aitomative Museum ...

Thanks for any possible advices ...
S.

PS
Admin if you read this Apple devices both with Safari and Chrome wont let you post any longer. A error message shows every time you try to post a new thread..
You might want to have your IT guy look into a code update (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 4)
Steve
post Jan 14 2022, 12:21 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Member No.: 822

QUOTE(Stef914 @ Jan 14 2022, 09:50 AM) *

Hi,

Does anyone know of any vintage car gathering / vintage Porsche gathering and or any other events where people usually would go with their air cooled Porsches ?? In SOCAL area?

I know these are probably not the best times to gather but I haven't heard nor seen any events since about 6 months...

Does anyone knows of any website or other recommendations on where to look for?

All I know is Newcombs Ranch on HYY 2, Fridays mornings and sometime the Petersen Aitomative Museum ...

Thanks for any possible advices ...
S.

PS
Admin if you read this Apple devices both with Safari and Chrome wont let you post any longer. A error message shows every time you try to post a new thread..
You might want to have your IT guy look into a code update (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Check your local PCA for those events. Otherwise the PCA OCR chapter is having there Porsche & Pastries? at the Enderle Center in Tustin tomorrow. There is usually a bunch of early air cooled 911's and 914's there. Its also a weekly Cars & Coffee at this same location. People start showing up at 7am. I also recently posted the event we So Cal guys look forward to all year which is the Toy and Lit Show and the All Porsche Swap meet and car show. Check the garage here weekly. We usually post the latest.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
gms
post Jan 14 2022, 12:43 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,785
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Literature, Toy, and Memorabilia Show for Porsches and Vintage VW's

Saturday, February 26th, 2022 at the LAX Hilton Hotel
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Jan 14 2022, 03:28 PM
Post #4

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Stef914 @ Jan 14 2022, 09:50 AM) *
PS

There's a well know compatibility issue with how HTML forms are submitted when using Apple products.

It's on your end, not ours. You might want to call Steve Jobs and let him know.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Stef914
post Jan 14 2022, 10:29 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 25,745

Thank you all and yes I've left Steve a voice message ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:01 PM