Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Progress Report - All closed up
mepstein
post Jan 29 2022, 11:05 PM
Post #21

914-6 GT in waiting

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(pfreiburger @ Jan 29 2022, 10:39 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 28 2022, 10:45 PM) *

QUOTE(mlindner @ Jan 27 2022, 04:42 PM) *

PS, the only thing I would have different is a full set of steps Up. Like in the corner. Under the steps is a great place for the fridge. The upper storage will be used a lot. Mark

I pulled out my cheap attic steps and put in a set from fast stairs .com it turned the attic storage into a useful second floor. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.
Here’s a poor shot of the stairs and my start at the attic conversion.

Very nice, looks like that works great for your bikes! Like the floor idea also. Are all the bikes yours or do you have a business starting?

They are mine. Mostly my old bikes. All my road and track bikes (and a couple more) are inside my house. I used to manage a bike shop but never had a good space of my own to work on my bikes.

The park double arm stand was from a bike shop that closed up. It has a 100lb metal base. I have a wheel truing stand that will mount to a bench and then I should be in business.

The floor is great. It clicked together in about an hour. I put some weed block fabric underneath to quiet it down on the wood floor. It was $2.39 sq/ft from garagefloorllc.com shipping included.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 12:01 AM