Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1974 LE Bumblebee Script color
914bee
post Mar 27 2022, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,120
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I have an original paint LE Bumblebee. The yellow body parts needed to be redone and I used the paint code to match. It appears the P script on the sides are the same yellow but I can not source this color of script. I have purchased the scripts from 914 suppliers but they do not match. Is this the case? Suggestions - and I have gone to many local companies whom create original scripts with no luck. This car is a time piece. Thanks for suggestions!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Mar 27 2022, 06:30 PM
Post #2

914 Wiring Harnesses

Group: Members
Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

QUOTE(914bee @ Mar 27 2022, 04:03 PM) *

I have an original paint LE Bumblebee. The yellow body parts needed to be redone and I used the paint code to match. It appears the P script on the sides are the same yellow but I can not source this color of script. I have purchased the scripts from 914 suppliers but they do not match. Is this the case? Suggestions - and I have gone to many local companies whom create original scripts with no luck. This car is a time piece. Thanks for suggestions!

Last I checked, the availbale yellow vinyl colors are close to the factory sunflower yellow, but not exact.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:35 PM