Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914/4 2,0 ltr Megaquirt, umbau auf Megasquirt
Slotblack
post Aug 11 2022, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,763
Region Association: Germany

Hello and sorry for my spelling! I do everything in Google translator. Is there maybe someone who has info on a GB engine with original intake manifolds with modern injectors? Are there modern injectors that fit directly? Or are there adapters? I want to equip my engine with Megaquirt. Someone is very happy to answer me in German, otherwise I'll translate it in the translator. Thank you in advance and sorry that I don't speak English.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
DRPHIL914
post Aug 11 2022, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Dr. Phil

Member No.: 11,106
Region Association: South East States

Guten Tag! Standard Injection Corp. makes new injectors, FJ67 . PartsGeek.com listed as part number 17030-05211989

also available on www.summitracing.com , $73.99USD each

Also there in Nissan injector that works but i dont know the part number for that.
+Quote Post
JamesM
post Aug 11 2022, 06:24 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,834
Region Association: Intermountain Region

With megasquirt you will want high impedance injectors, which none of the stock ones are.

These are what I use with all my Megasquirt builds, they fit the stock intake runners and fuel rails and do not require resistor packs when used with Megasquirt.

https://www.fiveomotorsport.com/a280-a380-h...-fuel-injector/

They are designed for higher fuel pressure though so you will need to change your fuel pressure regulator as well. This one from the dub shop can be installed in the stock location, you will just need to get the proper 5/16 bulkhead fitting.

https://thedubshop.com/universal-fuel-press...ackage-builder/
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:37 PM