Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Billet Hubs, The Hype is over, where are the users?
Mueller
post Aug 6 2005, 04:21 PM
Post #21

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Aug 6 2005, 10:44 AM)
While they were being "Finished" I ended up swapping the entire suspension under my car.... and the wheels/tires..

I know how it feels to develop something, have a ton of interested parties- then they all disappear..

So I'll buy my set anyway- Who wants the $$?

Jake, thanks for the offer, but you have no obligation to purchase a set just to have them sit on your shelf*. The time to market delays did kill a few sales as well as lack of communication between us and the machine shop (not all where to be made 4x130, we wanted some 5x130 as well as blank for custom patterns)

too late now, it's time to move on and we just need to get the word out on these to more people....

Hell, I'm guilty of saying I want to buy something as not follow thru...your DTM for example, I said I'd buy one and luckly they are not on the market yet since I am not in the position to purchase it....

We all learned from this and hopefully Andy and the others that put a few K into the project can re-coup thier investment...

*easy for me to say since I have less than $100 vested in the project, I will be doing the re-work on my dime....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 12:00 PM