Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> BBQ /Tech Day, Colorado peeps
TINCAN914
post Sep 21 2022, 06:56 PM
Post #1

Summer's Commin...

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,611
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I sent an e-mail to the Colorado people that are on the group e-mail, but if you happen to be on here, but not a part of our shared e-mail group, I wanted to share here as well.

My son and I will be hosting a tech day this Saturday the 24th from 9:00 to whenever.
We have a large shop with three lifts and plenty of room to wrench to you’re hearts desire. The use of tools and lifts are at no charge, I would just like to introduce him to this amazing group of people.
He just bought his first 914 and I think he got a screaming deal so I thought I would feed him to the wolves.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Drinks and food will be provided, I simply ask for a RSVP so we can get an accurate head count to have plenty of food.

If you already replied to the initial e-mail, no need to reply here as well.

If you are interested in coming down, please message me, and I will send you his address phone and information.

Cheers!!!

Brian
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
TINCAN914   BBQ /Tech Day   Sep 21 2022, 06:56 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:47 AM