Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 1974 Porsche 914 FS, Great Driving Car
wanabeporscheowner
post Feb 20 2023, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,345
Region Association: None

1974 Porsche 914 1.8 Yellow with brown interior. I had the engine rebuilt in January 2022 to 2156cc and have completely rebuilt the braking system. Car is a running driving project. Has new Kumho tires. New tie rod ends. New visors, have various rubber parts that I have not installed yet.

Has rust in hell hole.
Rear trunk hinge needs to be welded on.
Longs are perfect.
Has drivers side rear fender damage from mishap at the shop who rebuilt the motor.
S Florida car since New.
Have full records from first owner who purchased new and kept it until his passing. Has dealer installed AC (compressor removed ) but I kept it and the mounting brackets hardware.
Was repainted in 1995
Missing speaker boxes
Missing stereo
I am thinking of selling this car because my wandering eye has spotted a 996 Turbo that I have always wanted. Don’t want to sell the teener but could use the proceeds for a down payment on the turbo.
I have had the car since August of 21 and have enjoyed driving it and was pleased to realize how friendly everyone is when seeing the car. Everyone seems to have a 914 story. I’m sure that the Turbo will not get the same reactions.
I could probably afford to keep the 914 but probably can’t justify the continued restoration process and possible service or maintenance/insurance cost that the Turbo will bring.

Asking $20k Cash or Wire Transfer

I can email lots of pics to anyone interested.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 03:19 PM