Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Temecula Ca. Area meet ups and drives, Cars and coffee & PCA Porsches and coffee
PVG123
post Mar 19 2023, 05:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,644
Region Association: Southern California

Hello everyone, I am a newbie to 914 world and new to Porsches. I'm having a great time getting to know the car and the people. So I thought I would let some local guys know about some reoccurring cars and coffee with 914's attending.

Temecula Valley motoring enthusiast,1st Saturday of the month 8 to 10 at the parking lot across the from Lazy Dog restaurant. Great mix of cars and people, foreign and domestic. Attendance and diversity is growing.

PCA Vineyards region, Porsches and coffee. 3rd Saturday of the month 8 to 9:30 at
The Batter Up Bakery, 26490 Ynez Rd Temecula, CA. Great mix of cars and people from vintage air cooled to the newest Porsche. The meet is normally followed by a backcountry drive and lunch along the way for those who want to join in.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
76-914
post Mar 19 2023, 09:15 PM
Post #2

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964

QUOTE(PVG123 @ Mar 19 2023, 04:34 PM) *

Hello everyone, I am a newbie to 914 world and new to Porsches. I'm having a great time getting to know the car and the people. So I thought I would let some local guys know about some reoccurring cars and coffee with 914's attending.

Temecula Valley motoring enthusiast,1st Saturday of the month 8 to 10 at the parking lot across the from Lazy Dog restaurant. Great mix of cars and people, foreign and domestic. Attendance and diversity is growing.

PCA Vineyards region, Porsches and coffee. 3rd Saturday of the month 8 to 9:30 at
The Batter Up Bakery, 26490 Ynez Rd Temecula, CA. Great mix of cars and people from vintage air cooled to the newest Porsche. The meet is normally followed by a backcountry drive and lunch along the way for those who want to join in.

The first one that I can make is in June but I'll try to make it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
eric9144
post Mar 20 2023, 12:35 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 12,876

Cool! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
My kids are still deep on the bike racing stuff but if I can make one I'll try for sure! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
ahycaramba
post Mar 20 2023, 07:02 PM
Post #4

“I live my life a quarter mile at a time.”

Member No.: 18,534

Hi Paul,
Sounds like fun, We'll be there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) I just have to work around my son's baseball games and the occasional honey do list.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
AL

+Quote Post
PVG123
post May 3 2023, 06:21 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 26,644

QUOTE(PVG123 @ Mar 19 2023, 06:34 PM) *

Lots of cool car stuff happening in Temecula this weekend. 1st Saturday cars and coffee, a Friday evening cruise in Old Town and all day Saturday Temecula Rod Run car show in Old Town should be fun. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:00 PM