Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Your thoughts EasyLift VS QuickJack
GaroldShaffer
post Mar 19 2023, 06:53 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

So, I have a nice TDRMR 6000 Midrise lift in the garage that I love! One of the best investments I made next two the 2 stage compressor for my garage. My ceiling is not high enough for a two post lift, midrise it is.

Those that have seen my garage know it is stuffed full with crap highly valuable Porsche 914 parts & parts cars. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif) I know, its a sickness, but well at least Juile knows where I'm at 99% of the time.

Been giving thought to adding another "tool" to the madness. While I like the Quickjack setup Quickjack I think I am leaning towards the EZ Car lift EZCARLIFT both do the same thing, but I kind like the fact that the EZ Car lift system is pretty simple to use, and you don't have to hook up hoses and pump like.

Anyone here ever use the EZCARLIFT system? Your thoughts? The cost is more than the Quickjack, but I really like the fact that you don't need the extra hoses and pump to use it. Just a heavy-duty drill which I have.

This is more about just getting the car off the ground to height that is easier on this old man's back when parting / working on 914s. I would still use the midrise for engine drops and everything else also, but having a 2nd option would be nice.

Picture of my midrise lift (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:06 PM