Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1975 914 1.8. Very Clean and Very Original. Numbers Matching
MSGGrunt
post Mar 27 2023, 08:12 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,119
Region Association: North East States

Selling my 1975 Porsche 914 1.8 with 101,802 confirmed miles. $19,500 or best reasonable offer. Just bought a 2012 C4 GTS and need the garage space.

VIN: 4752905311

The car started life in California, went to Montana only 2 years ago and I just recently bought it and shipped it to Massachusetts. The motor coincides with those installed in a California car without the optional center console and gauges. Everything matches.

So, what sets this 914 apart from others? Well, it is a true California rust free 914, even the hell hole has no rust. The longitudinals are solid and rust free. The car is very much an original car where it counts. Seats and back pad have been reupholstered, but the carpets are original and in great condition. I have added Coco mats to protect the original carpets.

To me the biggest selling point of this car over other 914’s is that the motor and trans-axle are original to the car and the OEM fuel injection has been retained and maintained. Most owners have long ditched the FI in favor of Weber carbs, but these don’t work as well with a stock motor unless you rebuild with performance cams to compliment the Webers.

The car’s injection has been properly maintained and fires up and runs perfectly.

I looked long and hard to find a 914 that was this original with the original injection intact and not all rusted out.

Other features of the car include all new hard stainless steel fuel lines from 914rubber.com, New rubber fuel hoses, a new near perfect condition stock steering wheel that I purchased to replace the Momo wheel that came on the car. The Momo wheel with mounting hub will be included with the sale.

The previous owner installed Koni adjustable suspension and the car is riding on new 195/50R-15 Yokohama Advan tires.

The car was originally Silver, and a previous owner painted it red. The paint is nice and shiny and looks nice but has a few flaws. The car starts runs, drives, steers, and stops perfectly. This car is a blast and I love it, but I just bought another Porsche and I need to make room for the newer Porsche. Also included will be an expensive Coverking car cover, an original 1975 914 factory sales brochure and a clean Massachusetts title in my name.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I can be available to assist with shipping if out of state. Cash or bank wire, no Zelle, Paypal, Venmo or checks, nor do I need help selling the car.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image[attachmentid=871
331]Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image[attachmentid
=871336]

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RacingDreamz
post Mar 27 2023, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,747
Region Association: South East States

PM sent.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:45 AM