Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

> Real 914S, Proof of the "S" existence
Vietnam6871
post Jun 16 2023, 02:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,971
Region Association: South East States

I got lucky and found this in a dealership in Florida that didn't know what thay had. I have an original brochure that shows my car exactly including the "S" being separately mounted with different holes than the "2.0" insignia. I have seen copies of the S but they are fake. The "S" is attached to the "914' and that never existed. There are no signs of holes for the mounting of "2.0' , only the existng holes that hold the 'S" in place. So,I have a totally rust free Sunflower Yellow "S". The trans has been completely rebuilt (smoother than the original rebuilt in my early 65 911) and the stroker original block is going back in at about 2.3 liters and 145hp. At the end of this month, I will be driving a "real" 914S. Attached Image Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 10:20 AM