Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fuel Pump Location-Rear Firewall, Suggestion Other then Up Frunk
914_teener
post Aug 18 2023, 02:56 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,489
Region Association: Southern California

I never took pictures of my 1.7 with stock D-jet and when browsing for new projects I found a car almost exactly like mine with the fuel pump relocated exactly where I relocated mine. Just posting like this since I see threads about it and always the first thing that comes up is relocating it up front, running the electrical, which circuit to use, how well does it fit inear the steerig rack...ect. ect.

Its an excellent location and required nothing more than a couple of rivnuts and the stock isolators.

I DIDN't use and don't recomend the fuel line clamps or hose but the location is the same that I used years ago.

Easy to check on the filter or service without taking off the rack pan cover or unraveling the fuel line and reinstalling without kinking it.

ONLY my opinion....like the other thing...everybody's got one.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:21 PM