Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Slightly OT: Future AX Star
jdogg
post Aug 17 2005, 02:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 204

I couldn't resist sharing this shot of my boy this past weekend at the NCAC (North Carolina Autocross Championships). It was a 2 day event, sum total best time from each day. I dug a big 1.2 second hole for myself Saturday, but was able to get within a few tenths of the leaders sunday. Too little too late.
Fun weekend though, the event attracted top talent from NC, SC, TN, VA, and even MD. Can't wait for another crack at 'em next year.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
URY914
post Aug 17 2005, 03:02 PM
Post #2

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

Where was it held?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
jdogg
post Aug 17 2005, 03:24 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 204

Parking lot of the Greensboro Coliseum. Great site for an event of this caliber, allowed for a good course design with great overlap on course. Ran a LOT of cars through in very little time.

Paul, I wish I had some pics of my car with your old Revolutions on it! I cleaned 'em up and painted them a dark grey metallic....goes good with the red car!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:50 PM