Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NorCal Body Shop Recommendations, Fairly minor accident damage
sarivers2001
post Nov 24 2023, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,527
Region Association: Northern California

Good morning, all. I’m hoping y’all can provide me with some advice / a referral.

On a rally a few weeks ago in central CA, I had a little mishap; I lost the tail on a hard right turn I took too fast and clipped the guardrail on the left rear of my ‘74 914. As you can see in the pictures, basically the left rear quarter panel in dented in somewhat and the paint is pretty badly scraped, the left rear turn signal/taillight assembly is crunched in and will need to be replaced, and the chrome bumper is crushed in a little on the left side. It could have been a lot worse, but now I have some body work and repainting that needs to be done. Hopefully the left rear quarter panel and chrome bumper can be repaired / repainted / rechromed instead of replaced.

Any recommendations for an expert, experienced and trustworthy body shop / painter that you would recommend in northern CA to do this sort of repair work?

Thanks!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 06:20 AM