Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Frances name her car
sb914
post Oct 6 2026, 11:49 AM
Post #21


Surf Guru
****

Group: Members
Posts: 4,694
Joined: 25-November 12
From: Brookings,Oregon
Member No.: 15,191
Region Association: Southern California



QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 22 2026, 12:06 PM) *

QUOTE(emerygt350 @ Aug 22 2026, 01:29 PM) *

I am just sad that she probably won't bring it up here with her to college. I would love to see it.

Definitely not an east coast college car but I’m happy to see it’s finished. I imagine there’s a video coming out soon.

Did she get it running? I know she’s off to college.I haven’t found a video yet.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JamesM
post Oct 6 2026, 01:52 PM
Post #22


Caretaker of 914s - Master of Fuel Injection
****

Group: Members
Posts: 2,326
Joined: 6-April 06
From: Kearns, UT
Member No.: 5,834
Region Association: Intermountain Region



Car-y McCarface?

Mister Drippy pants?

Ill leave off anything Hitler related for those not in on the joke.


You never ask the internet to name something.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: Craigers17, saladin

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th October 2026 - 03:31 PM
...