|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| frank_c |
Oct 2 2026, 10:41 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 109 Joined: 29-December 24 From: Austin, TX Member No.: 28,542 Region Association: None |
I received an email from 914 Rubber earlier in the week that the Front & Rear Bumper Top kit was back in stock (I requested an in-stock notification months ago). I went to the site this morning and discovered that they are out-of-stock again already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) .
I called 914 Rubber after checking the site just to confirm the stock status (yes, out-of-stock), and to also ask if these bumpers were from the new mold that 914 Rubber was making. The sales agent said she was pretty sure these were from the new mold, but I forgot to ask when the stock will be replenished. Question - did anyone here happen to purchase a pair of these this week, and if so, any feedback on the fit and finish? IIRC, there were some complaints about the pieces from the previous molds, which is why a new mold was created. Thanks, Frank |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 3rd October 2026 - 07:25 AM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |