Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yay, temp sender is good!, Thought it was dead
Brando
post Sep 27 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #1

BUY MY SPARE KIDNEY!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,648
Region Association: Southern California

So a few weeks ago I purchased a new taco plate and temp sender from FAT performance. I thought I'd need a new one for my other motor anyhow. Well, found the culprit. The wire in my engine bay just broke. That's why my temp sender read 0 the whole time. Two connectors and some heatshrink later, I've got a working oel temp gauge. Yay.

Now to get the Weisstach setup with 1 temp sender per head. That'll replace my clock alright.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aaron Cox
post Sep 27 2005, 11:08 PM
Post #2

Professional Lawn Dart

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 219
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE (Brando @ Sep 27 2005, 09:58 PM)
So a few weeks ago I purchased a new taco plate and temp sender from FAT performance. I thought I'd need a new one for my other motor anyhow. Well, found the culprit. The wire in my engine bay just broke. That's why my temp sender read 0 the whole time. Two connectors and some heatshrink later, I've got a working oel temp gauge. Yay.

Now to get the Weisstach setup with 1 temp sender per head. That'll replace my clock alright.

i had the same problem. soldering upside down is fun!!!

(hot lead into my coveralls....)

BTW - its WESTACH
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 06:06 AM