Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: If your not going to put "OT" in your title, have the title discribe the your subject
URY914
post Sep 30 2005, 07:29 AM
Post #1

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

We pretty much all (OK, not all, but most) agreed that putting "OT" in an off topic thread would help everyone out and is a good thing.

So not everyone is doing this, which is OK because not everyone can follow rules, or has read the new rules. Or maybe they forget to add in "OT" and then after posting they realize it but can't go back and change it. I'm sure it will take some time for the tide to change.

But here is another simple piece of advice that I think may help to make things a little more user friendly....

How about when you fill in the Topic Tile and Topic Description before you write your actual post, you actually discribe in some way what the hell the subject is.
That way even though you've not put in OT, we will all know by the title and discritpion that it is "OT".

I know what your thinking, "There goes URY914, that asshole trying change the board again like he knows what I want and knows what is good for the board."

This board gives you ample room (more that other BBSs that I belong to) to discribe your topic, so use it. Is that too much to ask?

This is not a rant, this is not a order, this is not a new rule, I am not trying to change the way you live your life. This is only a seggustion to make things a little easier to use.

Paul

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:26 PM