Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need a place for my teener!, Loosing storage and shop after 20 years
Kargeek
post Oct 6 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 430

Well, it was just a matter of time until the land that my rental shop and storage was demo'd and developed. This has been something the land owner has wanted to do for a number of years.

I've had the place over by the OC fairgrounds for 20 years. It was a shack with cheap rent and far enough from home where no one could bother me...

I have until December 1st to find a place for my "stuff" If anyone knows of reasonable cost for storage for at least one car or a good value on a two car size garage space, please PM me.

I’ll dig up any extra parts and goodies and take to the D&G gig…it’s time to clean house.

I may be able to split up my shop tools - put them in storage and maybe find a place to store the teener until I can buy some time to find and rent another property.

Dave H

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 05:59 PM