Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> O.T. Hot time in T town today, Fire fighters test their skills
TheCabinetmaker
post Aug 18 2003, 06:27 PM
Post #1

I drive my car everyday

Group: Members
Member No.: 666

A local company called Air Gas caught fire and blew up today. They were a bottled gas supplier for industry and medical. Oxygen, Acetylene, Nitrous oxide, and the like.
Horrific pics on the news. Canisters and shrapnel flying everywhere. Explosions went on for an hour. Interstate is still shut down. Houses and cars and business' on fire. Three city blocks leveled to nothing. I'm two miles away. windows shook, sky was black. Seems they have a sister company in Sacramento that exploded on July 18th. One month to the day. The amazing thing is, all employees, local residents, and biz owners are accounted for and ok at both locations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
URY914
post Aug 18 2003, 06:36 PM
Post #2

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

Keep your head down. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)

Paul
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 11:19 AM