Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks for the postive wishes guys..., means a lot to us right now ...
william harris
post Dec 21 2005, 07:18 PM
Post #21

914 Restorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,539

Mike: please let us know what we can do. Do you still have the lawyer contact information I got for you so long ago? Man, I thought this was over with. Hang in there, you are alot of friends here. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Eric Taylor
post Dec 21 2005, 07:25 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 770

Glad to hear your out - This whole ordeal is such a bunch of shit. Have a great christmas and forget about it as much as you can.
Eric
+Quote Post
tat2dphreak
post Dec 21 2005, 07:29 PM
Post #23

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

glad you're out man... best wishes to ya'll, you're in our thoughts down in TX... if we can do anything, just let us know
+Quote Post
spare time toys
post Dec 21 2005, 07:35 PM
Post #24

hooked on grilling food.

Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

Dont let this crap get to you. Keep positive and know we are here for how ever we can help. Best wishes for you and the Mrs. and future kiddos. PS Drinking some of the "GOOD" EggNogg wont hurt either but none for Momma (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
DNHunt
post Dec 21 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #25

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Member No.: 598

Glad you're out Mike. We're behind you course that may kind of remind you of "F- Troup"

Dave
+Quote Post
Evill Ed
post Dec 21 2005, 07:46 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 371
Region Association: None

Mike, glad to hear you're out and back home with your family.

Hope this all works out for you. Good luck.

Ed
+Quote Post
fiid
post Dec 21 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #27

Turbo Megasquirted Subaru Member

Member No.: 530
Region Association: Northern California

Glad you're out, man. I was gonna call you but I figured you've enough on your plate today.

Let us know if there's anything we can do!

Fiid & Susan.
+Quote Post
jet1
post Dec 21 2005, 07:54 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 2,213
Region Association: North East States

good luck! I hope it all works out for you.
+Quote Post
firstknight13
post Dec 21 2005, 08:20 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 3,817

well this seems to me like that pervision of justice again i hope it isn't contagious (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wink.gif) . best wishes to you and your family!!! ray
+Quote Post
Brando
post Dec 21 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #30

BUY MY SPARE KIDNEY!!!

Member No.: 2,648
Region Association: Southern California

He's free! He's free! Hoorah! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)

I'm assuming this is going to court.. I hope you hold out buddy.
+Quote Post
dmenche914
post Dec 21 2005, 08:29 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 366

Mike once things blow over, Let us know the details, and the name of the bitch DA puke that did this to you. DA are influenced by political pressure, and I am sure many of us will apply all the preesure we can to get that asshole DA fired. I have had simular experience with DA's gone crazy, and the nazi cops just follow the DA's orders (cops are brainless pigs for the most part anyway0 The DA is teh problem, the DA ordered your arrest, and determined teh time and place of your arrest.

My best guess to what this might have been is maybe a car part serial number of some shit like that. i had to jump they flaming double hops to get my kit car re-registered in calinazifornia because it was from out of state, and Virginia registration has three extra numbers infront of the unique serial number. The calinazifornia DMV just couldn't handle it, thre trips to teh DMV (or was if four) and two trips to the CHP. The CHP assigned my a new serial number, and had to mount a new serail number plate on the chassis (with "special" rivets) They mounted teh new number plate next to the original factory serial number. God damn, the two numbers were the same, identical, no change!!! What a bunch of pukes.

+Quote Post
morph
post Dec 21 2005, 08:40 PM
Post #32

quality parts builder

Member No.: 1,389
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

glad to see your out.i hope your christmas is a good one mike.
james
+Quote Post
ppickerell
post Dec 21 2005, 08:45 PM
Post #33

914 addicted

Member No.: 1,246

Jesus de Cristo Miguel!
Please give your wife my cell number so that next time you are in Santa Rita she can come and stay at our house in Pleasanton while we figure out how to spring you out. Seriously anything I can do for you I am in. Damn those chunks of metal.
+Quote Post
Mueller
post Dec 21 2005, 08:56 PM
Post #34

914 Freak!

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (ppickerell @ Dec 21 2005, 07:45 PM)
Jesus de Cristo Miguel!
Please give your wife my cell number so that next time you are in Santa Rita she can come and stay at our house in Pleasanton while we figure out how to spring you out. Seriously anything I can do for you I am in. Damn those chunks of metal.

I hope to never see that place again in my natural born life.....still have not slept, traffic too bad so I'm back at work for a while....retained a lawyer tonight for the price of a nice running 914...I don't mind attributing to the economy, but this was not how I wanted to do it (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wacko.gif)

I'm not looking for pity, I made a mistake which I admit, however the method/agenda of the DA is just mind boggleing........
+Quote Post
dmenche914
post Dec 21 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #35

DA agenda is mind boggling, In san fagsisco the murder rate is up, heard on the news that something like only 5-10% of the murders result in a conviction. With DA's like that no wonder they go after with heavy handness honest folks, they need something to do since they ain't doing their real job of busting real criminals, murderers, rapists, drug dealers etc... The fucks are more worried about honest folks registering their guns than catching bad guys. Fuck Calinazifornia.

Glad your back, to bad the ordeal is just starting. Fuck the DA Fuck them!!!!
+Quote Post
Elliot_Cannon
post Dec 21 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #36

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 480

QUOTE (dmenche914 @ Dec 21 2005, 08:07 PM)
DA agenda is mind boggling, In san fagsisco the murder rate is up, heard on the news that something like only 5-10% of the murders result in a conviction. With DA's like that no wonder they go after with heavy handness honest folks, they need something to do since they ain't doing their real job of busting real criminals, murderers, rapists, drug dealers etc... The fucks are more worried about honest folks registering their guns than catching bad guys. Fuck Calinazifornia.

Glad your back, to bad the ordeal is just starting. Fuck the DA Fuck them!!!!

Dude!! Deeecaff! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
dmenche914
post Dec 21 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #37

No caffine, don't touch the stuff, just mad as hell with this whole fucking situation, drives me mad these pukes are pulling this shit. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!
+Quote Post
markb
post Dec 21 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #38

914less :(

Member No.: 180
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE (dmenche914 @ Dec 21 2005, 07:38 PM)
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!

As someone in the Law Enforcement community, and a Government employee, I'll try not to take this personally. But it is getting under my skin just a tad.
+Quote Post
Bleyseng
post Dec 21 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #39

Aircooled Baby!

Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Glad you are out Mike! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)

Say Hi to Sherryl for me...

and Merry Christmas!
+Quote Post
dmenche914
post Dec 22 2005, 12:26 AM
Post #40

Nothing personal meant. Just don't become a mindless drone working for the government. "i was only following orders" just doesn't cut it. Face it, if you work for the government in law enforcement, you are associating with a bad bunch. The government tramples our rights, steals half or more of our hard earned income. Most cops do not follow the Bill of Rights, and are more than willing to follow "illegal orders".

My local police department had a good illegal rackect going on giving tickets to any car with a"for sale" sign in the window. Only a 20 buck ticket, but they were writing them to the tune of $12,000 per year. Nice money maker. i brought it too there attention that the vehicle code section that allows them to write that ticket also REQUIRES that the city must place signs warning of the violation in order for that law to be enforced. The cops, and city attorney told me to take them to court, but admitted to me I was probably right! First round in court is not really court, so a no named city puke reviews the ticket, and dispite all the documentation I provide, denies my argument, with no explaination. Second round requires I pay yhe ticket first, then appeal (Uhm, what about innocent until proven guilty?, seems calinazifornia some years ago did away with that constitutional protection for tickets, they call it an adminstrative ticket or something like that to stream line the process (too many folks were challenging tickets, and that made it to expensive for the government to prosecute!))
So round two, Again i give a written statement, citing the law, vehicle code etc.... i even ask for an explaination if they deny it again. They take the full time allowed to reach a decision (30 or 60 days i forget, but they went right up to the limit) They rubber stamp denied again. I speak with the chief of police, and he admits that I am right, I ask him why don't you just drop the ticket at this point, he tells me they want me to take it to court instead???? So I file in civil court, court date set, I pay a $25 court filing fee (refundable if I win) I show up with all my info, the City does not show up! Judge agrees with me, and mails me a favorable deciesion the next day. then i request from the City a refund of the ticket I had to pay for, and the court filing fee (which the city must pay me back, cause I won) of course no one in the city can get me my money, it is supposed to come from the company the city contracts to run the parking ticket payments. Takes about three months to get my money back from them (always excuses, they only mail refunds once amonth, opps they missed that month, maybe next month they tell me. Again no one at the city can help. i get the refund, but it is only for $20, the court fee is missing. So I contact the city about that, the fucking puke tells me he doesn't think it is fair for the city to have to pay my court costs (dispite it being the law) Takes about one more month to get that money back. I of course notifed the police that I won, and told them not to right them tickets anymore, the cop tells me the city attorney had already told them not to even before i won (they knew i would win)

A month or two go by, and i notice some parked cars with tickets on them, all the cars were for sale, uhm i lift up the ticket, and its the same god damn pig writting the same fucking tickets! i write down the ticket numbers, and the phone number of the car owner (from the for sale sign) and call the police. I saw Hey, remember me, and the for sale sign ticket, the cop says "oh yeah I remember". I say you are writting illegal tickets again. cop says " you mean you got another one?" i saw no, he says" you mean a freind of yours got one?" I say no, but two total strangers did, he asked me how i know that, and i tell him. i tell him he needs to cancel these two tickets right away, i give him the ticket number. He tells me he has no way of cancelling the tickets. i tell him bull! the vehicle code allows the issuing authority (ie the police) to drop any ticket "in the interests of justice" i tell him to drop them now, and that i will be calling the owners of the cars with my story. he asked me how i got their phone number, i tell him it was on the for sale sign! He tells me he will fix the tickets, and then i tell him that if i ever ever see anymore of those tickets in Redwood City california ever again i will bring this up to the press. I ask him if he thinks that since the department was collecting money for years writting illegal tickets if maybe they ought to refund all those poor folks the $20 and he tells me they have no way of doing that!!! Uhm, crooked cops, thats what they have in Redwood City. Now we wont even go into the public works department, which has idiot violent threatening employees working for them, killing the 50 year old trees on our streets (four have been felled so far on my block, two hitting vehicles) dispite eye witnesses to the threats, and destruction to my home, the puke is still employeed by the city.

So when i say FUCK THE GOVERNMENT I mean it, and have god damn good reason to. The badge means nothing, the cops were rotten thieving pigs, so was the city attorney. it went right up to the chief, The city council member that got involved told me he found it troubling, but he never interceded to help (typical politician) That council member is now gone, he was elected to state assembly last year (Ira Ruskin) so the incompetance, graft and corruption just gets bumped up to the next higher level in government.

As of today, i have not seen anymore illegal tickets like that be written here, but fuck, shouldn't the god damn pig know the vehicle code, and why the fuck did they not drop the case once they read the code, then why the fuck did they start writting them again, guess it was they thought i wouldn't be looking. They was dead wrong.

If i ever see a injured cop, I will just drive on by, not worth my time to help the pig, after the illegal shit they gave me.

So there, nothing personal of course.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 10:07 AM